Chinese Linkwords

Remember words by linking their very pronunciation.
Would you like to know what all this "Linkwords" and "Word Relation Learning" is about? Find out, click here.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Opening Welcome!

It is my pleasure to welcome you on my brand new blog! This is actually my very first time to write such a post.

This blog is devoted to remembering Chinese words, and how to pronounce Mandarin. Though there may appear a few related links or posts at times. Consider it a bonus! :o)

I will close this first post of mine and get on with the second one, containing my first really valuable content... At least I believe it is of value to any students of Chinese language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Learn Play Webcam Pad Chinese Mandarin Pronunciation Grammar Fun